Friday, July 5, 2013

It's my work, you're my hero: the Lemon now officially accepts requests.

Earlier this week, you might have seen the post I catapulted from the Lemon's Facebook page: I promised you a surprise.

So here it is.

I am going to write about you, for free.
Wait, that sentence doesn't really transcribe the excitement I feel. Let's try again:




I AM GOING TO WRITE THE EVERLOVING HELL OUT OF YOUR REQUESTS
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (or something)




Terms and conditions apply, but I think it's simple enough, please read on.

If you want me to produce a little masterpiece in 500 to 1500 words, you shall:

Send me a request in the comment section of this post, or via Without a Lemon's Facebook Page.
This request must contain:


  • Your name
  • Your Facebook account name (so I can feature you)
  • 160 characters about you (No more. I'm the one supposed to write)
  • 3 keywords, anything you want (Try me)
  • The genre of your story (optional)
  • Your blog or a page you want me to feature (optional)
I will then proceed to write a story featuring you as the main character, upload it, tag you and let you bask in an eternal ocean of internet fame.

If you're wondering what the end result looks like, you can have a read at Mermaid (Not A Musical) -pilot experiment. If you're allergic to seafood, just read anything else on this blog and notice the fluffy bits of love floating around all the real chunks of sarcasm. They are for you. 

Don't wait. Do it.
Seriously, do it. 
The comment section is right below.


More info, more cake and still no lemon at Without a Lemon's Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment